At United Endeavour Trust we were successful in an application for funding to replace the existing boilers, radiators and associated pipework throughout the estate at Newcastle Academy. Ford Mainwaring limited were appointed as the main contractor for the works in the Curie Building in April 2018. We were allocated an onsite project lead who maintained open lines of communication throughout the 30 week works program with the on site estates team. H&S, DBS and associated paperwork were provided before works commenced and through the supportive on site weekly progress meetings the project ran well.
Why did we choose Ford Mainwaring to be our partner on this project?
• The installation team were all employed by Ford Mainwaring direct which we consider to be really important when selecting a partner organisation.
• It was a joint project for Newcastle Academy and Ford Mainwairing and at no point did we feel that we weren’t able to contribute to schedules or plans
• Financial data and drawings were really clear and all parties were aware of the works being completed and most importantly what the completion dead line was!
• The onsite supervisors (Alan Evans and Paul Tooth) were exemplary in their conduct and we would without reservation have their teams back to work with us, working flexibly to support other contractors working in the location.
• Proven track record of working with Entrust Surveying team and at other Schools and Academies throughout the Staffordshire region.
The results of the installation the team have completed are outstanding. If you are considering working with Ford Mainwaring and would like to arrange to view the works the team have completed for United Endeavour Trust please email us at email@example.com to make an appointment.