Electrical Supervisor Job
We’re looking for an Electrical Supervisor to lead our electrical team.
It will be an existing opportunity for someone looking to step up as we are pretty much starting a fresh with the electrical delivery.
We mainly sub-contract at the moment and we are looking to form a new team starting with this role. Initially they will be working across our portfolio of contracts working on various installation activities, PPM and Reactive works. They should have understanding of mechanical services requirements and basic controls understanding.
This person should have the following:
- 18th Edition Qualified
- 2391 Testing & Inspection Qualified
- Basic ICT qualifications
- A fully qualified electrician
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience of working with mechanical systems i.e. plantroom installations and controls knowledge.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous supervisor experience as a NICEIC / ELECSA / ECA QS
We need them based locally to our office if possible or within reasonable travelling distance.
The package entails:
- £35-£37k per annum base salary depending on experience for 40 hours per week + overtime at O/T rates
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 24 days holiday
- Company Vehicle
- 3x salary death in service scheme
- Mobile comms and IT provision for role
- Annual bonus dependant on business and personal performance
Fill in the form below and someone will get in touch.