Mobile Service Engineer
Ford-Mainwaring Limited is a privately-owned business with over 40 years of experience in mechanical & electrical building services; installations & maintenance, operating in both public and private sectors, across a wide range of projects and industries.
Owing to continued expansion we are currently looking to recruit a number of mobile service engineers to join our existing team at Ford Mainwaring. The positions will cover the North West and the West Midlands areas.
Engineer Job Role:
- PPM & Reactive contract maintenance across the Midlands and North West
- Servicing contracts to both longstanding and new client base.
- Maintenance of Commercial installations including Gas/Oil boilers, pumps, AHUs and general HVAC equipment.
- Analyse faults, rectify and ensure correct operation of Mechanical and based equipment.
- Service and maintenance of AHU’s, pumps, booster sets and pressurisation units
- To ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and internal company policies
- Fully conversant with the service & maintenance of commercial gas/oil fired heating – ventilation equipment
- Must hold current Gas Safe non-domestic qualifications
- OFTEC qualifications would be advantageous
- Formal electrical qualifications would be advantageous
- Must be conversant with all aspects of M&E to include the
- Must have proven fault finding & diagnostic skills
- Must be familiar with tablet based CAFM systems
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Company Vehicle, Mobile & Specialist Tools
- Many Employer benefits (more info on application)
If you interested in applying for the position of Service Engineer, or to enquire about other vacancies, either at head office in Stoke or on-site plumbing and heating, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the form below and someone will get in touch.