RCM Roofing & Cladding Materials Ltd
Mechanical & Electrical
This was our first major project for RCM Roofing & Cladding Ltd. They are a major supplier to the construction industry, specialising in building boards, façades, breather membranes and airtightness solutions.
As part of their production process they required a bespoke paint line system to be installed, giving customers a choice of colours for the products to be sprayed before leaving their factory.
The project itself needed to be carried out in conjunction with Makor, the Italian manufacturers of the paintline & therefore we were on a strict timeline to deliver
The machinery required its own dedicated electrical supplies, compressed air plant, gas supply and bespoke flue systems. We encountered an issue with the flues and the agreed height from planning, however were able to successfully complete within the 10 week time frame we were given.
As part of the M&E installation project we completed the following works:
- Installation of new mains distribution board
- Various electrical supplies to the paint line
- A compressed air system installation
- Oil rotary screw compressor air receiver & filtration.
- Dedicated gas supply to the paint line burner
- Supplied and installed three bespoke stainless steel flue systems
Related Case Studies
We’d love to chat with you.
Fill in the form below and someone will get in touch.