Client: F Ball & Co Ltd
Location: Leek, Staffordshire
Duration: 2 Months
Services: Mechanical Services, Plumbing & Building Work
F Ball & Co are the UK’s leading manufacturer of flooring adhesives and floor preparation products for the contract flooring industry.
Having been approached directly by the client, we were appointed to carry out the refurbishment works of the staff toilets and workshop at their factory and offices in Leek.
Over a 2 month period, we stripped out the existing toilet area, which included builders work, plumbing and mechanical services, plus an element of works to create a new kitchen area and toilet in the workshop.
One of the major challenges for this particular scheme was to try and complete the works as soon as possible due to the toilet areas being out of use. The project was completed and handed over to the client on time.
As part of the refurbishment project we completed the following works:
- Strip out and removal works to the existing toilet areas.
- Make good all work surfaces and floors.
- Installation of new radiators.
- Installation of new heating system pipework and valves.
- Installation of new wall panelling system.
- Installation of new IPS systems, vanity units and cubicles.
- Installation of new sanitary ware.
- Installation of new vinyl flooring.
- Installation of new doors and door frames.
- Installation of new kitchen units.
- Repainting of the workshop area.
We’d love to chat with you.
Fill in the form below and someone will get in touch.