4 Buildings at the Head Office site
Worcester, West Midlands
12 month rolling contract over 10 years
M&E Service and Maintenance Contract – PPM and Reactive
Ford Mainwaring have had an almost continuous relationship with Sanctuary Housing for over 10 years. We provide a comprehensive range of HVAC & M&E services at their head office site in Worcester which comprises of 4 buildings. In addition to this we also provide emergency cover for several other Sanctuary managed complex’s throughout the UK.
Sanctuary Housing are one of the UK’s leading social housing landlords, managing over 69,000 homes across the UK. They demand the highest level of service which Ford Mainwaring strive to deliver at their head office site in Worcester. Ford Mainwaring provide a full range of HVAC & M&E services in a safe, efficient, reliable and environmentally sound manner
Ford Mainwaring maintain and cement our excellent relationship through regular monthly contract review meetings with the client along with senior management & the service delivery team at Ford Mainwaring. Our senior management team at Ford Mainwaring can draw on individual HVAC & M&E experience of over 35 years allowing us to deliver our services in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
We aim to be our clients trusted advisor and strive to provide added value to any contract through experience, robust management processes and continued client relationship developed at all levels. We measure our success working alongside Sanctuary Housing by our continued retention of this valuable contract
- Comprehensive & structured PPM regime
- Emergency call out system 24/7 – 365 days per year to include a senior manager on call
- Service & maintenance of boilers, pumps and AHU equipment
- Service & maintenance of AC equipment, Heat pumps and Fan Coil Units
- Service & maintenance of critical chiller equipment
- Monthly service of BMS equipment at Worcester Head Office site
- Annual maintenance to HV Transformer equipment
Related Case Studies
We’d love to chat with you.
Fill in the form below and someone will get in touch.